Feeders has been making quality bird feeders since 1987 and they are still the best!
We have been making these great feeders for 34 years now and our hummingbird feeders have stood the test of time. The works better than any other feeder because we use hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports that allows the hummingbirds to visually locate the nectar-like they do when they look into a flower.
Hanging Type Hummingbird Feeder
The uni-body design makes this feeder exceptionally easy to fill and clean. By using hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports we are able to prevent bees from taking over the feeder which makes it even more desirable to your hummingbirds.
The unique design of our "Hanging Type Hummingbird Feeder" allows you to watch hummingbirds using their beaks and tongues within the tube so you can actually see the feeding process happen. Did you know a hummingbird’s tongue can reach almost an inch past its beak?
- Each feeder has a 241g weight
- General dimensions (Red lid is 8 inches). The nectar bowl is (6 inches)
- 30 feeding ports (like real-life flowers)
- Different facets (sparkles beautifully like a diamond in the sunlight to attract the hummingbirds)
- Unique filling system (simply pour sugar and water into correct levels) no outside measuring
- Or Easy outside filling (simply lift the lid and pour nectar in) if you prefer to fill with a pitcher of nectar
- Extremely tough highest quality UV resistant polycarbonate material (made in the U.S.A)
- Heavy-duty construction to last a lifetime (for durability and toughness)
- Large hanger hook diameter for easy hanging anywhere
- Dishwasher safe
- Hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports denies insects of nectar
- Raised feeding ports prevent Rain from running into the bowl
By far our most popular feeder and here are what some of our customers have said:
“I was very pleased with the results and have had more hummingbirds than ever visit my feeder.”
“Your feeders are positively the best! I have been feeding hummingbirds for many years and still have other types of feeders hanging – but the hummingbirds only feed on your feeder!”
“This feeder is unquestionably the best hummingbird feeder I have owned. Hummers were coming to it when they would avoid my other feeders.”