- A fast setting version of The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces.
Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair, and much more.
- Cure And Set Time
After mixing the tubes at a 1: 1 ratio, it takes 6 minutes to set and 4-6 hours to cure. Once cured, it can be tapped, filed, sanded, molded, and drilled. It's set and cure color is dark grey.
- Versatile And Dependable
It is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 3127 psi and can withstand temperatures up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit (110 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, it is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical, and acid.
- Surface Applications
You can DIY it. Our heavy-duty epoxy and adhesives repair and restore it right the first time. It delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the world’s strongest bond.
- First of all, we will find out the place to be cleaned, with no stain.
- The surface treatment is smoothed with a file, sandpaper, and other tools.
- The volume ratio of component A and component B is 1:1, which is fully uniform and applied to the object to be repaired.
- After 24 hours of bonding, all kinds of processing can be carried out.
(L x W x H)
- 10 × 10 × 5cm / 3.9 × 3.9 × 2inches
- Castings Repair Glue × 1 (A+B)